LOWE’S Home Improvement Stores are offering two FREE Curbside Trick-or-Treat days in October.
Put in your zip code at the Lowe’s Event page (https://lowesdiy.com/) to see if your local store is doing Curbside Trick-or-Treat. It will say next to the name of your local store.
- FREE “sweet treats” and a kid-sized pumpkin to kids participating in Curbside Trick-or-Treat.
- Registered families will drive up to receive their Halloween freebies during their predetermined pickup window.
- Registration begins Oct. 10 and is required to participate.
- Most of the events are taking place 6-7 PM on Thursday, Oct. 22 and Thursday, Oct. 29
- Lowe’s is limiting each registered child to 1 pumpkin/candy each.