Today I Am Mad: (Anger Management, Kids Books, Baby, Childrens, Ages 3 5, Emotions)
It has a great message and Explains empathy & kindness. This has cute illustrations with a nice rhyming story, it’s not too long, and grabs kid’s attention.
Self-Regulation Skills Series 1
Kids feel emotions in big ways! Here’s a great story for helping kids manage their feelings.
- Help children learn to identify and regulate their emotions
- Anger is a normal, healthy emotion.
- Behaving badly doesn’t make you bad
- Teaching your kids to deal with disappointment
- Learn to tame your temper
- Teaching kids about empathy, kindness, and compassion
If you BUY the Paperback version, it includes COLORING PAGES.
Leave a Reply