Walmart Black Friday deals officially start on Nov. 7, 2022. Walmart releases their Black Friday deals in waves across three events.
Look for: Black Friday deals on laptops, Keurigs, dolls, and Legos.
Online deals start Monday, Nov. 7 at 7 p.m. ET online
In-store deals start Wednesday, Nov. 9 at 6 a.m. local time
Walmart+ members get early access to deals 12 p.m. ET – 7 p.m. ET on Mon., Nov. 7.
Look for: Black Friday deals on 4K TVs, Barbies, tablets, AirPods, pajamas, and vacuums.
Online deals start Monday, Nov. 14 at 7 p.m. ET
In-store deals start Wednesday, Nov. 16, at 6 a.m. local time
Walmart+ members get early access to deals from 12 p.m. ET – 7 p.m. ET on Mon., Nov. 14.
Shipping is free with orders $35+, or with W+, or you can opt for free in-store pickup if you’re store has that option.
Please keep in mind that prices can change at any time. Ad, this post may contain affiliate links. I only partner with brands I trust.
Shark EZ Robot Vacuum with Self-Empty Base, Row-by-Row Cleaning, RV915S – Now $258.00 (was $449.99)
Don’t have Walmart+ Yet? Check this out –
**Right now, you can get a Free 30-Day Trial Walmart+ Membership: No Credit Card Required. Plus, if you like it and keep the membership you’ll get $20 off a future Walmart order!
- Free shipping, no minimum
- Free local delivery with orders of $35 or more
- No credit card required
- Save 5¢ per gallon at Walmart and Murphy stations (Walmart+ members can also get gas at any Sam’s Club station even if they don’t have a Sam’s membership!)
- Scan & Go feature for in-store clearance
- Members-only game console releases*
- Save up to 85% on thousands of prescriptions*
- Early access to Black Friday deals**Access these paid members-only benefit after your free trial ends.